Thinking Collaborative Global Conference
Conference strands include: coaching, collaborating and leadership.
Provocative workshop presentations will include sessions on:
- An Introduction to Cognitive CoachingSM
- Coaching and facilitating – essential leadership skills for the 21st Century schools,
- Unlocking Group Potential; and,
- Developing Organizational Intelligence.
Invited speakers and workshop leaders include:
- Robert Garmston – Co-developer of Cognitive CoachingSM and Adaptive Schools.
- Michael Dolcemascolo – Executive Co-Director of Thinking CollaborativeTM .
- Jane Ellison – Executive Co-Director of Thinking CollaborativeTM.
- Gavin Grift – Training Associate Cognitive CoachingSM and Director of Professional Learning, Hawker Brownlow Professional Solutions
- Laura Lipton – Co-Director MirVia LLC, consultant in innovative instructional practices and building organizational capacity.
- Bill and Ochan Powell – Training Associates with Cognitive CoachingSM, Adaptive Schools and consultants with Education Across Frontiers Sdn Bhd.
- Carol Simoneau – Training Associate Cognitive CoachingSM, Adaptive Schools, Immunity to Change and Danielson Group.
- Sue Presler – Training Associate Cognitive CoachingSM, Adaptive Schools, Habits of Mind and the Danielson Group.
Venue: The International School of Kuala Lumpur, Melawati Campus, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dates: April 11-13, 2014
Think Across Frontiers Brochure April 2014