DIVERSE VOICES, THOUGHTFUL CHOICES: THINKING COLLABORATIVE
Call for Breakout Session Proposals
Thinking Collaborative 8th Annual Symposium
January 23-25, 2020 – Littleton, Colorado
Participants will have:
- increased Efficacy around the work of Thinking CollaborativeTM and Habits of Mind;
- greater Interdependence between and within our communities (Adaptive Schools, Cognitive CoachingSM, Habits of Mind);
- higher Craftsmanship with coaching, thinking, and collaborating skills;
- enhanced Consciousness about ways in which Adaptive Schools, Cognitive CoachingSM and Habits of Mind can be applied in different settings;
- extended Flexibility with current trends and issues in education.
To apply to present a breakout session, please complete the online application below and click submit beginning August 1, 2019.
Submission deadline is November 1, 2019.
Breakout Session Application
Presentations will run concurrently for 90 minutes. If you would like to present a longer session, you may propose a session that runs 180 minutes.
Each room will be furnished with an LCD projector and a flip chart.
Presenters will need to bring their own laptop and speakers if they require sound.
Presenters will need to request an Internet connection if required for breakout.
Presenters will need to submit their handouts and presentation materials to Carol Brooks Simoneau by December 1, 2019 so the materials can be included in the Symposium handout, available electronically.
All presenters must register for the Symposium and cover their own registration fees, travel, and lodging expenses.
Proposal submission deadline—November 1, 2019
Presenters notified of proposal acceptance—November 15, 2019
Handout/materials submission deadline-December 1, 2019
For questions, contact: