We are pleased to announce the Outstanding Research Award in Adaptive Schools. The award will be given annually. Its purpose is to promote the scholarly study of the theory and practice of Adaptive Schools and to broaden and deepen its supportive research base. The award, which will be announced at the Thinking Collaborative Leadership Symposium in Littleton, Colorado, January 23-25, 2020, is open to anyone who has completed research in the field of Adaptive Schools since June 30, 2018. The recipient does not need to be present at the conference to receive the award. Awards will be presented in four areas: 1) Masters theses; 2) Doctoral dissertations; 3) Classroom-based research; 4) Independent research.
- Research is based on the theory and practice of Adaptive Schools.
- Research contributes to the field of Adaptive Schools.
- The study is of exemplary quality.
Requirements for Submission:
- If you are submitting a thesis or dissertation, please provide a title sheet showing the thesis or dissertation title, the awarding institution, the members of the thesis or dissertation committee, the date of completion of the degree, and your contact information.
- If you are submitting classroom-based research or independent research, please provide a title sheet showing the title and your current contact information.
- Please provide a summary of the study (no more than 2000 words).
- Please send a copy of the entire study.
- Please provide a letter of nomination from yourself and/or from another person addressing the reasons that the study deserves the award.
All documents should be submitted in electronic format in separate attachments to Jenny Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 1, 2019