organizations and companies interested in developing, facilitating, and leading effective groups
The goal of the Adaptive Organizations Seminar is to develop the collective identity and capacity of organization members as collaborators and inquirers and leaders.
To provide productive, practical set of ideas and tools for developing collaborative groups in becoming effective and better equipped to resolve complex issues within any organization. The work of the Adaptive Organizations is to develop the resources and capacities of the organization and of individuals to cohesively respond to the changing needs of stakeholders and the marketplace.
• Professional Community
• Norms of Collaboration
• Ways of Talking
• Group Member Capabilities
• Successful Meetings
• An increased capacity to initiate, develop and sustain high functioning groups
• New lenses for diagnosing the stages and phases of group development
• An expanded repertoire of practical facilitation tools
• Understandings of when and how to engage groups in dialogue and discussion, the limitations, forms and values of each
• Skills to move groups beyond consensus to common focus
• Ways to value and use dissension, argument and conflict
• Strategies for keeping group members on track, on topic, energized and resourceful